Full time experienced Nanny | Geneva, Switzerland
A Swiss family are seeking an experienced, outgoing, confident Nanny to care for 3 children age B4 B7 B10.
Both parents have very busy schedules and travel often for work so at least 4 days proxy parenting needed per month.
Previous Nanny highly recommends this role and is leaving to pursue a career change but is happy to speak with potential candidates.
Key aspects include:
- All nursery duties
- School runs
- Planning weekly menus that are nutritionally balanced
- Arranging activities and playdates (Music, sports classes etc)
- Helping older ones with homework
- Travel with family up to 6 times per year (Ski resorts, South of France)
- Health and wellbeing of all 3 boys
- Ensuring children look presentable at all times when outside of the house
- Provide activities to help learning aspects
Key requirements for the Nanny:
- Great energy levels
- Fit, healthy and positive
- French speaker preferred (alongside English)
- Strong interest in healthy living (organic foods, superfoods and teaching the importance of this to the children)
- Flexible and happy to work alongside other staff
- Ability to take charge yet work on instructions when given
- Fit seamlessly into a fast, dynamic household
- Be able to demonstrate exceptional planning skills and ability to ‘think ahead’ of the parents in terms of what is needed etc.
- Well presented, neat appearance
Salary offered is £600 Net per week based on a 45hr week (hours to be discussed)
- Accommodation is a large en suite room on the ground floor of the house, no separate entrance but the family respect privacy at all times.
- Car provided for on and off duty
- Health insurance and work permit covered
- Start date is November 2017 ( flexible with the day)
Interviews initially via phone, then successful candidates will be flown to Geneva for a two day trial.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://lunachildcollective.typeform.com/to/az9gYt →