Full time experienced Nanny – Singapore
Singapore | Start date- Early December 2017 | Studio Apt provided | £800 NET PW | MUST have at least 3 years sole charge experience
Young expat family living in Singapore are looking for a Career Nanny to join their family and have sole charge care of their 2 girls age 2 and 5.
Both parents work and are looking for someone that can do 8am- 6.30pm Mon- Fri with the occasional overnight when needed.
The family are really looking for someone kind, friendly, approachable and that has a very positive outlook on life plus able to socialise and meet new people when off duty.
This role is in a great location, with lots of local things to do and close to the school and activity centers.
– Preparing and cooking healthy meals and including children when possible in food prep (and baking!)
– School drop off and pick up
– Arranging fun activities and play dates
– Tracking all supplies related to the children and re stocking (arts, clothes, shoes etc)
– Laundry for the children and general tidiness of their rooms (a cleaner comes twice a week)
– Weekly updates via email to the parents to keep them informed on how the week was
– Fully supporting their learning through educational activities and homework (for the eldest)
– Attend any Doctors/Dentist appointments when needed
– Motivating the children to try and do new things
-Singing nursery rhymes (for the youngest) and daily reading encouragement.
Travel twice a year will also be required with lots of notice on dates and location given in advance.
Click here for some tips on living and working in Singapore.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://lunachildcollective.typeform.com/to/az9gYt →