Full time Nanny – Poland
A fun, loving and well travelled family in Sopot, Poland are searching for a well experienced English speaking Nanny to join them and help take care of their wonderful three children aged 9, 7, and 16 months.
The family travel worldwide for up to 3 months a year and the Nanny will be required to join them on their trips.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Nanny with at least 3 years experience looking for a fresh challenge.
Please read the FULL job description before applying for this position.
- Developmental activities according to the age
- Travelling with the family and looking after the Charges
- Aesthetic upbringing: teaching good manners, proper behaviour. Leisure organisation and accompanying to cultural events.
- Reading books in English together
- Language-oriented indoor and outdoor activities
- Develop and discuss with the Client the individual study program for the kids
- Occasional overnight stays ( in a separate room)
- Occasionally work late hours upon previous agreement with the Client
- Accompany to various extra-curricular classes and activities.
- Teach Mathematics, Numeracy, Literacy, Orthography, Reading, Science and Humanities subjects adequate to their ages
- Care for the toiletries of the smallest child when in charge
Salary/Working hours/ holidays;
- Start date – ASAP
- £600 per week plus an extra £200 per week when travelling with the family
- Family have offered to pay for 2 return flights home a year for the Nanny
- 170 hours per calendar month (Avg. 42.5 per week)
- 2 full weekends a month (Saturday and Sunday) and 2 Sunday and Monday off (unless other day off in lieu of working Saturday is agreed)
- 8 hours per day between 7:00 am and 21:00 pm 5 days per week (2 working Saturdays a month). As a guideline; subject to kids school and activities schedule 09.00 to 13.00 and 16:00 to 20:00 or 7:00 to 13:00 and 18:00 to 20:00. Mornings to be spent with the youngest child and afternoons with one or two older children.
- When the Employee accompanies the Client on their travel for 2 weeks in a row she is compensated with one week off, dates to be agreed between the Parties.
- 28 days holiday plus an extra 3 weeks paid holiday in a year to be taken when family travels alone. The Nanny will be notified of the dates minimum 1 month in advance.
- A fully furnished apartment. All utility bills (electricity, water, gas, internet) any maintenance repairs are paid for by the Client except for international phone calls. Apartment should come with a washing machine, oven/stove/, shower and television.