Highly experienced Nanny/Housekeeper| Kensington| Feb/March 2018 |
LunaChildColl Lunachild Collective
New opportunity for a highly experienced Nanny/Housekeeper sought by family living in Kensington with two young, school aged children.
The house is fully staffed and there is a live in Nanny who you will work alongside and share duties with.
A real love for children is essential, and sometimes you will be required to look after them both including in the school holidays.
Day to day duties will include cleaning , ironing, steaming, and care of couture clothing so knowledge in all of these areas to a high standard is a must.
Days -Mon-Fri 8.30am-6.30pm
1 day a week live in
Occasional travel- longest trip will be for 3 weeks (once a year)
The candididate should be;
– Organised and highly experienced in all aspects of a large house
– Fit and energetic
– Well presented
– Must be able to take care of antique furniture – have a delicate hand
– Team player with a can-do attitude, friendly and warm personality
– Quick thinking and able to demonstrate great use of initiative at all times
– Excellent manner of communication
– Positive and fun attitude yet maintaining professionalism
– Able to multitask
– Able to act on feedback from the mother and work alongside her including taking instructions well
– Respectful of privacy at all times
– Longevity in all roles, the family are looking for a long-term candidate
Contact email@example.com to apply today!
Please note that all interested candidates must meet with a member of our team before being considered for the initial interview stages.