Live out Nanny – Chelsea
Start date: October 2017 | £500 NET PW | Live out | Chelsea | 8.30am- 6.30pm Mon-Thurs | Sole charge | Must be able to swim | High energy levels is key | Driver not required
A Single parent living in Chelsea is looking for a 4 day a week Nanny for her Son who has just turned 2.
The Mother is really looking for someone responsible yet fun and creative that can take full charge and take the child to music classes, activity groups and local parks and encourage some basic learning at home each day.
Lots of other Nannies in the area with children a similar age to meet up with and do playdates etc.
He is a member of a local play club and loves to go there a few times a week where he has other children his age to play and interact with.
Must be able to cook healthy meals, as they lead a very healthy lifestyle and nutrition is important.
- Full health and well being of the child
- Prepping and cooking healthy meals
- Taking to all classes and activities
- Planning crafts at home and reading daily
- Encourage the child to problem solve and play alone for a short time each day
- Keeping Mum updated each day and sending pictures of crafts etc. done
Travel potentially in the winter to their Ski home in France and Grandparents live locally so will see the child each week with prior arrangement.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://lunachildcollective.typeform.com/to/az9gYt →