Exceptional Nanny wanted| Notting Hill | Two children | ASAP Start | £11 PH NET
A wonderful family known personally to our agency are looking for a nanny to work Tuesdays (8 am to 7 pm ), Wednesdays (8 am to 6 pm) and Thursdays (8 am to 6 pm).
The Mother is studying at the moment and will be out of London all day of a Tuesday, and working from the Library on Wednesdays and Thursdays.
Hours- 31 hours a week in total with potential for extra hours if needed and happy to babysit one night every other week
Location- Notting Hill – Very close to tube
Salary: £11ph NET
Children- Boy age 4 and girl who is turning 2 in December
– School drop off and pick up for the boy (school is 2-minute walk away) and taking the little girl to activities during the day and arranging play dates.
– All usual nanny duties – cooking, laundry, and ironing for the children etc
– Maintaining clean area where children will play and on top of their rooms
– Happy to create a meaningful lasting relationship with the children
– Keep parents regularly updated throughout the day including any pictures of activities done, places visited etc so they can see child’s progress and development
– Extremely proactive
– Plan fun activities and things to do in holidays
Beneficial to role
– Someone very creative and able to use their initiative and also create healthy recipes and meal plans weekly
– Ability to be emotionally switched on and in tune with the children’s needs
– Active and interested in nutrition
– Must speak English as their first language or have an exceptional level of English
– Be happy to stay for a year (minimum) or longer
– Must have a genuine love of working with children
The family have recently been let down by someone that was due to start so this role is for someone that is looking to start asap.