Top Nanny needed for 24/7 Rota in Fully staffed household | Dubai |
We cannot stress how key it is that ALL candidates interested in this role MUST MEET the criteria stated including age and relevant experience.
This role is NOT for someone starting out as a Nanny and those who do not meet these requirements will not be considered for the initial stages.
Interviews will be held in Manchester and London with the agency for initial stage.
This Dubai-based UHNW family are looking for an astute, experienced and well-educated individual to join their fully staffed household.
The role encompasses full responsibility for the physical, emotional and social care of three young, energetic and charming children.
The eldest is a girl, aged 8, and then two boys aged 6 and 4 years old. All children are in full-time school 5 days a week.
This is a team Nanny role wherein the nanny will work on a 24/7 one week on/one week off basis during term time and then will travel with the family during school holidays. It is a busy, fully staffed household with a team comprising of a Senior Assistant to Mother/Nanny, a Butler/House Manager, a Chef, four Housemaids and three Drivers.
It is a happy household with lots of energy and many well-established routines.
The children are incredibly articulate and all speak English as their first language whilst also possessing an excellent bilingual use of
French as their parental mother tongue.
-24/7 week on/week off rotation term time, travel with family in school holidays 20,000AED per month (paid in AED into UAE bank account – tax-free salary) 65,000AED living allowance provided towards accommodation during week off
-Car will be provided and paid for during week off
-One return flight paid for per year
-Must be able to swim
– Age between 25-42 MAX
Beneficial to role:
-Previous overseas/private travel experience
– Teaching skills
The candidate should be:
• Organised / Experienced / Efficient / Trustworthy / Adaptable
• Gentle/Caring/Kind/Loving/Patient/Consistent/Honest/Confident • Fit/Energetic/Positive/Bubbly/Fun
• Creative/innovative/Engaging • Computer Literate
• Well presented
• Ideally British without a strong accent
• Quick thinking whilst demonstrating initiative
• Able to multitask
• Firm but fair approach to boundaries and discipline
• Able to act on feedback from mother
• Able to continue good routines/manners/kindness to siblings etc.
• Able to positively manage three energetic children
• Able to organise, book and facilitate trips abroad
• Able to support and develop children’s learning journey
• Able to organise and facilitate regular playdates
• Able to organise and coordinate extracurricular activities for children
• Able to work as part of a team and co-operate with others
• Confident to travel abroad with the family and lead children’s itinerary
• Able to support Mother
• Respectful of Family’s desire for privacy
This role needs someone with a lot of energy and a strong yet positive personality who can be very flexible and mould to the needs of the family. Must also like Dubai and a trial will be held here.
Experience is essential and key and you must fit the above criteria to be considered. Preferably someone looking to stay for a minimum of 2 years.